Estate Planning & Family Wealth Management
Our team assists clients with estate planning matters in Taiwan and China and advises clients with assets in more than one jurisdiction on cross-border planning issues, such as:
- Drafting Wills
- Registration and Transferring of Inherited Assets
- Guardianship of Minor Children
Our lawyers assist high net worth individuals and family groups in corporate and tax structures to:
- Preserve Wealth
- Manage Assets
- Plan Generation-Skipping Mechanisms
Families need to prepare for the risks of rapidly changing economy and practical realities in the face of conflicting inter-generational and east/west family value changes. We advise clients on issues related to the use of offshore holding companies, offshore trusts, private foundations, tax planning and asset protection mechanisms, all of which require specialized expertise.
Our services include:
- Advise high net worth individuals and family groups to plan and execute confidential and secure offshore investment structures to meet their needs to preserve, protect, manage and grow their investments across generations.
- Capital Management Advisory Services.
- Private Foundation, Trust and Estate Planning and Administration.
- Immigration for Education, Business and Family Reunification Purposes.