Banking & Finance
Pamir Law Group advises clients with the full range of banking and finance matters including:
General Banking Matters
- Commercial loans, syndicated loans, credit loans and mortgage loans
- Securities issuance
- Aircraft/ship chartering and financing
- Import/export credit and other trade financing
- Debt restructuring and non-performing asset disposal
- Asset securitization and finance lease
- Trade financing
- Commodity financing
- Letters of guarantee
- Bank factoring
- Formulate strategies for the collection of bad debts and rescheduling problem loans.
- Interpret recent developments in banking and finance laws and regulations and communicate with regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate the validity and enforceability of agreements and security rights.
- Negotiate and draft documents for loan transactions, including transfer, security and pledge agreements.
Demonstrative and Standard Texts for Business
We can draft standard texts for banks as requested by laws, regulations and banks.
Business Compliance Review
We can conduct thorough compliance reviews on various business aspects for banks and other financial institutions, identify areas in need of immediate remediation and develop practical and effective plans to ensure continued future compliance.