Personal Practice Summary
Dora Dai is a professional translator based in our Shanghai office. She is responsible for translating business and legal documents as well as other materials from English to Chinese and vice versa. Dora is a seasoned translator whose work experience covers a variety of industries. Her previous employers include a world’s top management consulting firm and a rapidly growing domestic bank.
- Provided translation services throughout the risk management project for a top-tier insurer.
- Provided translation services throughout the Basel II compliance project for a state owned bank.
- Provided translation services throughout the asset management project for a renowned asset manager.
- TEM8 (Speaking and Interpretation)
- Pamir Law Group (2011-Present)
- Oliver Wyman
- Ping An Bank
- Huawei Technologies
- GBT Translation Firm
- Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS) (1999-2003)
- Mandarin Chinese (Native)
- English (Fluent)
- Cantonese (Intermidiate)