Bilingual International Transactional Taiwan Attorneys
Pamir Law Group (“PLG”) is an international law and consulting group based in Greater China with offices in Taipei, Shanghai and Beijing. PLG represents MNC’s and Asia based clients in growing their business and cross-border transactions. We seek talented partnership track colleagues who wish to build a long-term career in Asia with a dynamic business-focused firm which blends the best practices of the east and west. We seek successful candidates with:
- At least four (4) years of international transactional experience at US/UK law firm or in-house position
- Will re-locate to and be available to travel within Greater China
- Experience representing international clients and leading transactions in complex cross border corporate/corporate finance and structuring matters, venture capital/private equity matters, commercial contracts, M&A, IP licensing, real estate, banking, tax and international joint ventures.
- China transactional experience preferred
- Excellent communications and drafting skills required
- Superior spoken and written English and Chinese skills essential
- Proactive positive work attitude, leadership skills, high EQ and team player mentality
- Possess initiative and practical business sense and commitment to grow with the firm’s developing cross-border practice focused on Greater China
- JD/LL.M from US or UK law school with US or UK bar admission
- Ability to be creative, flexible and work “outside the box” mentally to provide both legally required as well as practical business solutions.