Bilingual Executive Legal Secretaries
Pamir Law Group is a U.S.-style international law firm and consulting group based in Greater China with offices in Taipei, Shanghai and Beijing. PLG represents MNC, Taiwan and PRC based clients in cross-border transactions. We seek talented bilingual executive legal secretary candidates to support our professionals.
We seek successful candidates who wish to diversify their career development paths at a hybrid firm which blends the best practices of the east and west.
- At least three (3) years of secretarial experience with an international law firm, accounting firm or multinational corporation.
- Superior spoken and written English and Chinese skills essential. Comfortable communicating directly with clients in English and Chinese, in writing and verbally, on behalf of professionals.
- Proactive positive work attitude, leadership skills, high EQ and team player mentality. Able to take full responsibility for tasks to completion with little supervision. Can supervise small projects with other colleagues.
- Result-oriented thinking. Creative and flexible “outside the box” mentality to problem-solving.
- Highest Moral Character, Common Sense, Maturity and Good Judgment
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other Microsoft Office software. Able to independently handle complex formatting of text and graphic documents for legal documents and presentations. Able to produce finalized documents with little need for revision by professionals.
- Can work under pressure and multi-task efficiently. Able to work quickly without sacrificing accuracy. Able to work overtime as needed.
To apply, please send your resume to:
Pamir Law Group
Attn: Betty Cheng
7F, No. 214, Dunhua North Road,
Song Shan District,
Taipei 10546, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-5588-1799 ext. 772