Regulatory Consultant, Researcher or Paralegal
Pamir Law Group (“PLG”) is an international legal consulting group with offices in Taipei, Shanghai and Beijing. PLG represents multinational companies and Asia-based clients in establishing, growing and supporting their cross-border transactions and businesses. We seek talented colleagues who wish to build a long-term career in Asia with a dynamic business-focused firm which blends the best practices of East and West.
Support professionals in a wide range of projects which might include governmental and regulatory filings related to set up and operating businesses, foreign direct investment, market entry, employment, trademark registrations, M&A, finance and structuring, contracts, tax and international joint ventures.
We seek successful candidates with below qualifications:
- Basic English/Chinese drafting skills
- Proactive positive work attitude, leadership skills, high EQ and team player mentality
- Highest Moral Character. Common Sense. Maturity, Good Judgment, Professionalism and Teamwork
- Excellent English and Chinese written and verbal communication skills and client service oriented attitude
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and to work “outside of the box” to provide both legal as well as practical business solutions
Professional Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of related government regulatory experience at an accounting firm, consulting company, or in-house legal or law firm position.
- Undergraduate degree in law, accounting or business is a must. Masters degree preferred.
- In addition to experience representing international clients in cross border corporate matters. will be highly valued.
- China transactional experience preferred, but not required.
Please mail resume to: email@example.com