Shanghai Pamir Management Consulting Company is the Shanghai office of Pamir Law Group (PLG), an international law firm and consulting group based in Greater China with offices in Taipei, Shanghai and Beijing. PLG represents MNCs, and Asia-based clients in cross-border transactions. We seek talented partnership track colleagues who wish to make a career in Asia with a dynamic business-focused firm which blends the best practices of the east and west.
Scope of Responsibility
- Support clients and senior consultants on cross-border investment inbound and outbound projects with drafting, research and client consultations.
- Coordinate with other professionals in project management.
- Prepare regulatory applications such as company registrations, trademark registrations, work permits and residential visas.
- Draft and translate simple contracts and legal documents from English to Chinese.
- Develop database research tools and catalogs.
- Performs legal and factual research on PRC and international laws.
- Assist proofreading documents.
- Make inquiries to government departments or agencies.
- Bachelor or Master Degrees in Law.
- At least three years more years related work experience with comparable scope of responsibilities.
- Work experience with international firms or companies highly desirable.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English skills.
- Ability to draft Chinese contracts and Chinese and English memos.
- Excellent contract drafting skills.
- Knowledge of China foreign direct investment laws, labor laws, anti-monopoly laws, corporate governance practices of Chinese companies, tax and intellectual property laws, and PRC laws in the areas of non-compete, corporate confidentiality, anti-corruption and bribery.
- Knowledge or experience in PRC trademark applications and registrations a plus.
- Ability to take initiative to propose step-by-step plans for organizing, facilitating, and completing projects.
- Responsible self-starter with strong ability to execute, follow up on and complete plans on own initiative with a little supervision.
- Good judgment and common sense with high sense of professionalism and teamwork.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment, under pressure and tight schedules.
- Excellent communication and client service oriented attitude.
- Good logic, carefulness, patience and organization ability.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
Please send your CV and any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org